Policies of the Web Station
Material and Media of Primitive Baptists
- In the interest of maintaining high standards of quality, all submitted materials will be carefully reviewed for soundness, charitableness, clarity, and presentability. Grammar, syntax, and structure must be reasonably accurate and presentable. Reviewers will be highly sensitive to the fact that the site is visible to the whole world, and that itís audience will include many who are not Primitive Baptists. Submitters should not be offended if reviewers request modifications. Such could be the case with even the best submissions.
- The site is not intended to be a forum for Primitive Baptists to debate internal issues. Such debates tend to deceive visitors by obscuring the fact that Primitive Baptists are highly homogeneous in doctrine and practice. Materials which treat unresolved issues among Primitive Baptists will be closely scrutinized before posting. Materials which reveal or suggest a state of disagreement between Primitive Baptist brethren will likely be rejected.
- Materials advocating views contrary to those generally held by Old Line Primitive Baptists, or advocating extreme variations on Primitive Baptist views, will be closely examined, and will be subject to high rejection rate.
- Articles written by Primitive Baptists belonging to fellowships other than the Old Line, or links to sites managed by such, will be respectfully considered for posting provided they do not clash with Old Line doctrines and practices. Please understand that periodicals and radio broadcasts are less subject to our review; consequently, we ask you to assume responsibility for their promotion.
Material and Media of Other Christians
- The web site will include links to other sites and documents which will not be entirely under our control, and which may be too large to thoroughly review. It should be understood that while we would consider such sites as having valuable information, we do not necessarily endorse all material on them. For example, we regard the Bible-science sites as being extremely valuable, but would not endorse the occasional statements in their literature which have Arminian suggestions and overtones.
- However, sites containing literature in "extreme" error will not be linked. Our judgment as to what constitutes "extreme" will be conditioned by the comments and suggestions of fellow Primitive Baptists.